Anyone else had demos posted over the past week or so?

Home Forums Pianobook Anyone else had demos posted over the past week or so?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There seems to be a bottleneck – although perhaps this is connected with the site migration/latest redesign.

I sent a message a few days ago via Soundcloud – my usual method – and this usually results in the demo being added to the site within 24 hours, or 48 if it’s the weekend. So far nothing.

Let me know if your demos are being posted and I’ll resend it.

Chris

nativevsnativevs
    Participant

I’ve had no problem getting my demo up on friday after the instrument was realeased here, Simon is normally really great about doing things swiftly; the only (intentional) bottleneck I see is the actual release of instruments seems to be about 1 month behind, but I presume this is to have a steady release of 5 instruments per week unless there is even some form of “curation” going on.

Participant

Thanks, nativevs. I’ll have a go at resubmitting it as it’s now been about a week since I sent it.

A month behind sadly has not been my own experience of the instrument submission process. Clearly mine was not up to pianobook standard. I sent it around the beginning of the year then resubmitted it about a month later. That’s OK though; it works for me and I use it on my projects. I’m happy to keep it to myself but this does mean I won’t be spending valuable composition time creating any more.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook