9000 ft piano for Prophet X

Home Forums Pianobook 9000 ft piano for Prophet X

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I downloaded the PX version of 9000 ft piano by Katherine Stone (thanks), however it does not contain any .wav files (total size 317 MB). I then downloaded the Kontakt 6 version (1.5 GB) which does contain .wav files. However, I don’t know how to transfer the K6 .wav files to the PX format. I looked at PXToolKit by Lady Gaia (ThinkerSnacks.com) but it seems to need a different format for the .wav filename and apparently also needs the files compressed. Anybody willing to help? Many thanks in advance.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

The wav files are included in another zip file contained in the Katherine Stone – Prophet X 9000ft Piano.zip;

So the contents of ‘02. Pianobook|9000 Foot.zip‘ need extracting.

they are here on my pc;
    Katherine Stone – Prophet X 9000ft Piano\The 9000ft Piano\px\u00\13 Piano\02. Pianobook_9000 Foot\

That folder also contains a file named; 02. Pianobook_9000 Foot.grp
    I’m guessing that’s the PX file format that you load..

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by bo dinbo din.
    bo dinbo din
    Participant

I only just noticed your note about “need a compressed file”. I’m sure you can figure it out yourself but normally you would have a folder with the files and a file that locates all those wav files.

note about the editing on my previous post;
    OK the first two edits worked but the third edit failed, so I’m thinking you get two minutes to edit any posts. Or it might be once someone views it, it locks.

Participant

Thanks for input, but that dose not seem to help. I downloaded the .zip file from Katherine Stone for ProphetX and unpacked it on Win10 laptop. I found all of the files except one: there is no .zip file in the last directory 13 Piano. There should be a file there with the instrument number and name with the format “#.Instrument_Name.zip”. That file is missing. Furthermore, the entire size of the uncompressed file is miniscule, less than 44K. Clearly, this is way too small to contain an entire sampled piano!!!

I’ve downloaded the .zip file from PianoBook three times thinking I got a corrupted file, but all 3 versions have the same issue (i.e. missing the sampled sound data). Is there another download link or could Katherine Stone guide me to another way to obtain the file with all the components? Many thanks to any/everyone who can help!!

Participant

Bo Din:

I do not have “02.Pianobook_9000 Foot” file in the 13 Piano directory. It is missing.

I do have the directory path “Katherine Stone – Prophet X 9000ft Piano\The 9000ft Piano\px\u00\13 Piano” just not the last bit “\02. Pianobook_9000 Foot\”

Participant

Nevermind!! I was using the built in zip extractor from Win 10, it did not include the last file for whatever reason. I used 7Zip and it worked just fine. Sorry for the mess!!!

All is well 🙂

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Glad you figured it out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook