Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Marco IannelloMarco Iannello
Participant

Hello, Marco Iannello from Manchester, Italian pianist/keyboardist/composer.
Musically born as a classical pianist, spent my younger years learning the piano on my mum’s August Förster upright.
Transitioned to rock/metal at the age of 23, when I joined a local metal band in Rome playing keyboards, with which I did 2 EPs. Still in Rome, I played in another metal band, as well as a traditional folk band.
In 2010 I left Italy for Sweden, where I did not do any music, but bought a digital workstation and a digital piano that are part of my current music setup.
Fast forward to 2015, when I moved to the UK, joined a metal band, as keyboardist and “orchestral arranger”. Did 2 EPs with this band, as well.
Since 2017 I have been a composer, released a couple of solo albums, scored a couple short films, and now focussing on making library music, but my aim is getting more work for film scores

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook