Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hello there !
My name is Eddie (or is it?), and I come from France. I unfortunately don’t music for a living, even if I’d love to, I’m actually still a student, and hopefully I’ll become a game developper. That being said, I really love making music, I’ve been playing the guitar for about 11 years, and producing music is something I started to do “serioussly” like two years ago (mostly darkwave, even if I also make metal and some orchestral stuff as well).
I guess I just have to wait and… see how it goes !
I unfortunately don’t have kontakt but I’m using this free format called SFZ, and I hope to contribute to the best of my abilities, to this wonderful project that is Pianobook.

I wish everyone the best, and I look forward to becoming an actual active member of this community !

Eddie

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook