Home Forums Pianobook Pianobook instruments in “Demo mode” in Kontakt Reply To: Pianobook instruments in “Demo mode” in Kontakt

Participant

Hello. I (and a number of other producers) are having exactly the same problem. As highlighted in the comments on Dan Keen’s video about Soft String Spurs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAXKVbZ4nG4&t=2s

I only have the paid versions of Kontakt 5, Kontakt 6 and Komplete Kontrol installed on my system. I don’t have the free Kontakt player installed.

This seems to be common issue on several piano book libraries, which is a shame as there is some excellent content on here.

I have reached out to Dan Keen, the developer of Soft String Spurs and he’s kindly agreed to look into this issue.

I have also contacted Native instruments, but history sadly shows that their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Any help or guidance gratefully received.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook