Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hi, my name is Chad and I’m a drummer. I’ve played for around 40 yrs or so and been in various projects ranging from acoustic to blues to punk/alternative and even “ahem” thrash (that doesn’t date me right!). Currently I’m in a couple rock/metal projects. I have been dabbling with keys for a quite a while and just a few years ago thought I’d maybe start putting my own music online (more score oriented vs. rock/metal) and through Christian/Spitfire, found this whole new sampling thing …lol. Yeah, I’m just a little late to the game…better late than never though right!

I have a small collection of cymbals I think I’ll eventually sample and could share them here, in the mean time, I thought I’d stop being that fly on the wall and just jump in and participate. 🙂

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook