Home Forums Pianobook Lockdown – HOW ARE YOU DOING? Reply To: Lockdown – HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Participant

Well, here in Sweden we seem to be very optimistic. When the Berlin wall came down we simply got rid of most of our army, home defence – and, civil defence with all the moveable hospitals (that did cost us a fortune to create)
So, now we are waking up to a reality that pretty much changed everything, and this insight comes to mind: In this instant curling credit economy we now live in, there is no room for such things as Corona, or any disturbance at all really. We seem to fall flat in a matter of days.
Spending my days in front of the computer, making some music and go deep diving into mixing tricks from the net, I can’t help thinking of my father. He is gone now, but he spent 5 years in the air force during the war. Apart from the airstrip they farmed the flottilla for potatoes, sallad and carrots.
I think I will do some gardening tomorrow – we´ve got 14 degrees here now. So its about time I think.

Best to you all, and take care

Bosse, Stockholm Sweden

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by AvatarBosse.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook