Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Nathan Clendenen
Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m Nathan from Denver, Colorado and I’m really excited to have found this community through spitfire audio, then Christian’s videos. I started a band when I was 14 and promptly emptied my bank account for a tascam 4 track to start self releasing music. I had a limited budget so I started learning to build whatever I could with Carvin instrument kits. In college, I did an introductory course at the Colorado School of Lutherie and built an acoustic guitar. After a hiatus to get married, have kids, and get my primary career going I have gotten back into all things music, including building studio gear. I also managed to coordinate a pandemic album with my NYC indy rock band formed in 2006 (the trembling turncoats).

My first sample pack I want to share will be the first harp I built for my daughter. It’s small, but sounds great with a torrified adorandack spruce top and maple body. Then I’ll tackle the yamaha u3 in my living room. Thank you so much for all your contributions and I hope to learn and share with everyone!

Thanks,

Nathan