Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hello, my name is John, I’m a photographer, musician and producer based in Sunny North Norfolk. I started out playing guitar and over the years I slowly gravitated towards synthesisers and pianos too. I used to play in bands, then started to build up a modest studio. I’ve got some credits under my belt but I’m really just interested in making my own music at the moment and experimenting with soundscapes and sound design.

I’ve recently become more interested in sound recording/field recordings too and I’ve been toying with the idea of making a Kontakt library for a while now. I was watching a video that Christian did a while ago about mixing synths and looked up Pianobook as a result. I was immediately impressed by the project. Bringing people together to share ideas and resources to help inspire each other is wonderful idea. I hope I will add something positive to the community.

Follow Pianobook