Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hi Everyone,

my name is Benjamin from Aachen, Germany (well…I until now). A year ago I wanted to give my piano solos that extra kick with a few orchestral parts. In search of reasonable strings and plugins, I came across Christian’s YouTube channel. I have to say, since then I have had a steep learning curve!

I mainly write piano solos and I started composing orchestral music a year ago. Friends of mine say: “You have good ideas but you don’t sound like Hans Zimmer yet”. I mean, I’ve only been doing this for a year and I really don’t want to sound like Hans Zimmer. I am still searching for my own sound and style.

In other words, I am just at the beginning and I want to continue my way there. I’m glad to have found the pianobook community and I hope that I can exchange compositions with you here or maybe start joint projects.

If you want to hear something, I can send you some demos (just in case :D).

I also want to start making sample libraries for the pianobook community. I have a G. L. Nagel upright and a 12 string guitar at my parents’ house that I would like to share with the community. However, I still need the microphones (only have the Røde NT1-A) and the sampler 😀

So much for me, i am happy to be a member of the pianobook family.

Best regards
Ben

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook