Home Forums Pianobook Lockdown – HOW ARE YOU DOING? Reply To: Lockdown – HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Participant

Hi Christian,

This lockdown could not have come at a less favourable time. My company I work for is bankrupt, my job is insecure and my grandmother died a few weeks ago. Life has hit me hard in these times.

BUT

I read Keith Theodosiou’s thread about his big mistakes in this forum and I’ve been through something similar. So I thought to myself: Now in this time it is perfect to start learning new things again. So I got myself a piano teacher (via Skype) and since then I practice piano every day and study harmony every day. Besides I also do home office…for the illusion 😀

Since the lockdown, I’ve finally come out of the rush and high speed of everyday life and into the quiet time again, so I have time to get to the root of the problems in my musical and private life. It is of course difficult to keep myself in a good mood every day, but I think it is really beautiful how the whole world stops and I have the feeling that everyone is taking a deep breath to reflect for a moment and prepare for the following months when everything starts again.

Thanks for reading
Ben

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook