Home Forums Pianobook Would anyone like an Ableton Sampler version of their PianoBook instrument? Reply To: Would anyone like an Ableton Sampler version of their PianoBook instrument?

ConnerConner
Participant

Hi Sam. I know I would certainly like this for my instruments, I don’t own a full version of Ableton permanently (I’ve downloaded the trial a few days ago) but many of my friends using it without kontakt would like to be able to use my instruments.

That said the instrument creators don’t actually have a way to edit their submitted / posted instruments on the site at the moment, so I would imagine the best way to do this is either by making a forum post providing your converted instrument or submitting your alternate version the same way you would a new one — just letting the team know in the title or submissions box that you’ve converted it / made for a new format.

Cheers!

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook