Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Maximilian KisbiroMaximilian Kisbiro
Participant

Hi, I´m Max!

Mainly I am a guitar-player, but also play bass and keys.
I did my A-levels at a grammar-school for artists with advanced courses in music and math. Afterwards I got to university to study systems engineering and at the moment I am writing my master-thesis. Next to this I am working in RnD of a tech company developing laser-processes.

Next to my academic studies, I tought myself to produce, mix,master, arrange and compose music. I also got a bit deeper in harmonics- music-psychology and -physiology.

Some years ago I started getting myself into Reaktor and Kontakt and their developement-capabilities and since then slowly into sampling. My preferred choice to process samples is wavetable- and granular-synthesis.

I am fascinated by very technical and innovative yet aesthetic guitar playing and by slowly developing tonal and atonal soundscapes. I also really like things that sound cold.

At the moment I am working on some (hopefully^^) innovative and adaptive Kontakt-scripts to share with you.

After playing guitar in some local prog-metal-bands I play bass in a technical-death-band for 2 years.

I am looking forward to work with you guys!
Max

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook