Home Forums Pianobook Step by step: Using Pianobook samples for those new to sampled instruments Reply To: Step by step: Using Pianobook samples for those new to sampled instruments

Participant

what is Komplete? As I understand Komplete contains a lot of instruments and some libraries and includes Kontakt as well – correct? If so why would I need Komplete, would Kontakt not be enough for me? Will I regret I didn’t buy a Komplete package?

Hi Dreams You have answered your own question about what Komplete is. To be honest I bought it with the Native Instruments S61 keyboard for a steller price. That said I do use several of the instruments.

I too use Cubase and you may decide that the Virtual Instruments that Steinberg provide added to the full version of Kontakt meets all your needs so you dont need Komplete.

Having the full Kontakt though just opens up a new world of sounds and my latest album which is being mastered has so many instruments from this collection here on Pianobook.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook