Home Forums Pianobook Step by step: Using Pianobook samples for those new to sampled instruments Reply To: Step by step: Using Pianobook samples for those new to sampled instruments

Participant

Hi Bo and Bob

A little information on me: I have been playing the piano and the guitar for many years and used Cubase for recording my compositions and used hardware for instruments/effects.
Recently I have been updated Cubase and looking into software (Instrument libraries, virtual instruments, effects etc.)

Sorry for the questions, but it is hard for me to see through these packages, as I am all new in this field.

what is Komplete? As I understand Komplete contains a lot of instruments and some libraries and includes Kontakt as well – correct? If so why would I need Komplete, would Kontakt not be enough for me? Will I regret I didn’t buy a Komplete package?

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook