Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop a couple of cents into this wonderful pot of amazing.

I’m finishing up my composition degree…trying to navigate doing so through these extraordinary times is proving a challenge. But patience will pay off. I have been bopping around here now and again for the past 4 months or so, brought in by Christian’s infectious enthusiasm and kept by some of the possibilities that I can taste on the winds of the horizon.

I am proud to say that I was one of the 300 strangers with just a simple contribution that is in there, somewhere.

This should be a fun journey…though as of now I am not quite in a spot to add any libraries, but I do hope to try my hand at a demo or two.

Here’s to that wonderful passion for music that helps us all get up in the morning.

Best,
Austin

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook