The Kontakt instrument is very different and there is no mention of M149 on that that I could see.
IMPORTANT; I copied the original dspreset (to another location so I could rename it), and only edited the copied version in case I came unstuck.
I opened the .dspreset with Notepad and compared the actual samples with the text in the hope of finding an anomaly and then checked for any mention of 149, which all came up blank.
Then I realised that the knobs will have data and just deleted the ‘149’ knob entries and guessed the distant that the knobs should align bit by bit.
Tweak a bit, save text, reload in DS and check it looks and sounds OK and repeat as necessary.
The lower knob fonts responded fine to changing the font size but the top fonts took a bit of figuring out.