Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Julian Doe
Participant

Hello everybody,
my name is Julian and I live in London. My main instrument is the guitar but during my music career, I’ve learned to play different musical instruments. I’m learning and experimenting with different techniques of production, recording, mixing, mastering, sampling, and sound design.
I really believe that a wide range of abilities makes you a good candidate for an assistant job, that it’s the gateway to the composer career.
After a good experience in the theatre, I graduated from Chichester University and moved to London to move forward with my music career. Unfortunately, 2020 has represented a huge stop in my path, but with life going back to normality, I’ve been able to start the “healing” process and I see a brighter future.

If you want to follow me I have a youtube channel where I test plugins and sample libraries, I share tips and tricks, and my music.
https://www.youtube.com/juliandoe
I’d really appreciate it if you would like to subscribe. I’m looking forward to reaching 2k subscribers and I would love to hear from you any feedback or suggestion to improve the channel to make it a useful resource for the music community.

I wish you all the best, and if you’re in London, and you want to have a chat feel free to contact me.

Have a wonderful day
Julian