Home Forums Pianobook How to download several instruments without losing the links. Reply To: How to download several instruments without losing the links.

Participant

Are the moderators controlling this site making changes that are rendering it unusable by some of us. First (as of a week or so ago) I was unable to add anything to my cart (clicking the button would result in scrolling forever). Then (possibly due to another change?) I could add libraries to my cart, but could not send any links to my email. I was able to directly download as described above (although for one library, “street organ”, I got a message saying I could not directly download (too big?). This morning, it’s back to the scrolling forever situation. I tried clearing all my history and cookies, tried multiple browsers (Chrome and Firefox)……….no change. Still doesn’t work. Any ideas?

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook