Home Forums Pianobook Hard Drive Full, Looking for External Drive Recommendations. Reply To: Hard Drive Full, Looking for External Drive Recommendations.

Participant

Thanks synthesizerwriter, this is great info. I’ve since bought an external USB3.1 2TB SSD and it’s got me out of the log jam of not enough space! As you mentioned, the £/TB ratio is lower than spinning discs, so I’m now also thinking of a 5TB+ external HDD for greater storage on non-live libraries and a sample archive. For free libraries I’ve downloaded, I’m also keekping an inventory of them and where I got them from! I’m also looking at cloud based storage too, my current cloud storage doesn’t allow folders, it has to be zipped! And no files bigger than 10gb so it’s not practical at all! Too many samples, too little time and too little space! Thanks again, much appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook