Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hi,
my real name isn’t kutchutozov obviously but it’s been a silly ‘handle’ that stuck for a while now so i’m using it for some odd music projects. Its been a long road but I found you all finally! I was making jungle since i could afford an E-MU esi 4k in about 1998 (the filter options blew akai away at the time imho), and since then it’s been rocky lol. A bit of garage and grime but mostly hip-hop and dubstep (before it got cool for 5 seconds lol). Anyway always saw myself as a trapped or struggling composer and tried to start the journey nearly 10 tears ago now, but I only really did one 10 min short (“MUTE” based on the eponymous Stephen King short) and pitched for a few adds via / thru a friend at Black Butter Records. Since that had kids and changed focus completely for a while ,,, until I realised / remembered that this is all i actually care about. Music and sound I mean.

The Spitfire Audio and Westworld competition was LITERALLY a life changer for me. Been back into music composition / production / mixing and mastering (for others) for a while now but with no real personal purpose or focus. Having (re)discovered the spitfire LABS, and consequently the westworld chase scene, I am absolutely sure what I will be doing till I drop eventually. Making interesting noises with whatever noises I can find or make (for and with whomever is interested). Tested some preamps for a mate a few months back and have gotten obsessed with building a library of unique sounds now (almost more than using them). So I found this place after #westworld was closed or it would have featured you guys work for sure. I just love the whole premise and community based approach.

So just want to say a MASSIVE thank you eternally to christian for the vision and the rest of you for the rest …. Not sure ho much I can contribute with actual Instruments but if anyone wants to hear my creations using their hard work I’d be humbled by the feedback!

Kolbi 😉 xxx

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook