Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hello Pianobook folk,
Ive been using Pianobook for a while after watching one of Christians YouTube things, I didn’t realise what a wonderful, vibrant community you had going on here!
I began my career primarily in the creative arts/graphics and became entwined in the seedy world of the music business, co owning a recording studio and rehearsal rooms in the middle of the Black Country in the early to late 90’s
Many bands, many managers, few releases with a dabble of ‘success’ and I find myself no longer in the industry that I had once loved dearly.
I still compose and write material, I would like to collaborate more with like minded folk – soundscapes. ambient, folk, electronica…..lovely music (that’s not to say that it can’t be distorted to be wonderfully beautiful…you know what I mean)
Anyway, thank you, for a splendid thing, a wondrous monster where creativity is its teeth!
Peace, light and Love,
Simon.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook