Home Forums Pianobook @Larry Seyer – Acoustic Drums Aircraft Mallet Reply To: @Larry Seyer – Acoustic Drums Aircraft Mallet

Participant

Thank you!

Yes, I’m familiar with Soft Drums. They sound great! In fact, that quality of sampling is one of the reasons I was inspired to upload one of my drum kits.

I will not be uploading any more drum kits from the “Larry Seyer Acoustic Drums” or “POWERKits” drum library. The reason for this is I am actively pursuing re-releasing the library.

Whether I release it myself, or find someone to work with, it will be happening at some point.

I am researching the options I have for formats. I know I do not want to use Kontakt. And although I love how SFZ sounds and the flexibility of it, it does not support multiple outputs which my drum kits require.

Today I found out about the HISE format and am currently learning more about it.

We will see as time passes what the best option with be for the library.

All the best to you!

Larry

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatarlarryseyer. Reason: spelling and grammar

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook