Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

KRooneyMusicKRooneyMusic
Keymaster

Hello everyone!

My name’s Kelan and I’m a composer based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I currently work out of my flat, and occasionally a mountaintop!

I discovered the Pianobook community about a year ago and I’ve been so amazed by everything going on here. As most of my work is done with samples, this has become both an extraordinary tool, and a source of inspiration for my writing. I’ve managed to submit one instrument so far, and plan on adding many more!

I am currently working as an overseer/helper for all things Pianobook, and spend time helping Christian with his vlogs. Other than that I work as a freelance composer for all sorts of media.

I can’t wait to see where this project will take the community, and I’m thrilled to be a part of it!

Happy sampling!

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook