Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

rjbirkinrjbirkin
Keymaster

I’m a composer/recording artist/producer based in Derbyshire. Shed-based. I record under my full name Richard J. Birkin.

I use a lot of sample instruments for composing. Some of them get replaced by the real thing, some don’t. I found Pianobook via Christian’s vlog, and it has really encouraged me to start sampling. I haven’t made anything finished enough to share yet, but recently made a commission almost solely out of these efforts.

I get about half my income from music, and the other half from digital consultancy. I have a long and varied history working for startups and creative agencies. I contact Christian in January about helping out with Pianobook web stuff and ended up working with Stephen and Kelan to rebuild the website.

Howdy!

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook