Home Forums Pianobook SFZ format versions of some Pianobook libraries Reply To: SFZ format versions of some Pianobook libraries

Participant

Hey Sid,

yes – I remember your mappings (I was happy to find them, since you were one of few guys supporting the free and open SFZ format here on Pianobook).

Those of us who initiated the SFZ mapping project over at KVR Audio would definitely like to see the SFZ mappings on their corresponding sites here on Pianobook – that’s where they belong after all! The Github directory would only be maintained as a backup.

My first attempts of uploading some of those mappings to Pianobook via the “submit an instrument” procedure is now almost a month ago and the mappings did not show up on their respective sites. I followed due procedure (filling out the forms and then eventually uploading the file to the Pianobook Dropbox) and tried it multiple times – without any effect!

Since we released these mappings as CC-BY please feel free to try your luck and upload them.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook