Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. My name’s Max, I’m a freelance composer based up in Liverpool.

I’ve been lurking on the site pinching your libraries for a couple of months now, and have been meaning to create an account to say hello. I LOVE the concept of the site, this is something I’m really interested in – I did my MA degree in electroacoustic composition so worked a lot with field recordings etc. to create soundscapes, I love how creative people are!

I’ve got a couple of instruments I’m planning to try and create in the coming weeks, which I’ll gladly release here. I’ve got some cool ideas of some weird timbral sounds that I might have a play with, we’ll see where the wind takes me!

Just saying hi for now, and thanks so much for this site Christian – it’s such a great initiative and I can’t wait to dive in.

If anyone’s interested in my music, or social links – find them here! http://push.fm/fl/MaxRichardson

Follow Pianobook