Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hi Folks!

I’ve been a big fan of all things pianobook the last few months and am finally getting around to downloading a heap of instruments and attempting to make a whole host of demos.

I’m s media composer based in Ireland and I’ve had the joy of working in the medium for a few years now (https://soundcloud.com/patrick-oconnor if anybody is interested!). With all of the Covid-19 happenings I’ve been stranded away from my recording room but I still have all my software and studio comp so I’ve decided to take it upon myself to write a bunch of demos. I’ve occasionally lectured on media composition and wanted to try and create a playlist of material using entirely free samples to illustrate how far the art of sampling has come and how much can be accomplished with the wealth of incredible free material out there.

If anybody has anything that’s yet to see a demo please let me know as I’ve been trying to make a list of the instruments I’d like to highlight etc.

Hope everyone is keeping well amidst the general strangeness,

Pat.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook