Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread) Reply To: Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Participant

Hey everyone,

Justin Carmony here. I’m based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, and I am a Director of Software Engineering for large media websites.

Back in November, I busted out my old Ensoniq MR-76 I got when I was 13 years old, and started writing music again. I’ve learned so much over these last 5 months, and Pianobook was a wonderful discovery, especially since I am a hobbyist really and just write music for fun and share with friends.

I publish under the name Aldus, my music is here: https://soundcloud.com/aldus-music

I have a goal to write and release a song every two weeks, and boy has it been kicking my butt and learning a ton.

Anyway, I should be getting my hands on a pair of condenser mics soon and have a baby grand and an old family organ (the kind with a player and another person pumping the darn thing) that I’m excited to try and sample.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook